Sunday, November 7, 2010

Falling

Wow it is Nov. 7th and Winter is sneeking in fast. Where did the summer go? I look around and wonder if anything on my to do list will ever make it onto my done at last list. I know if I could just find anything I could putter around and accomplish a few things but I get worn out just looking for things I need to do the job.

I have to laugh at Terry even though he frustrates me to no end. He is always asking where something is that I have put away and I can tell him exactly where it is but anything he puts away may never be found again!! True I am anal and would live in a totally sterile environment if it weren't for Terry. He brings me into his chaotic world kicking and screaming. Well not so much kicking, just a little screaming because I am worn out. He does make me laugh, accepts me as I am and forgives me when I am a bitch. I guess we somehow balance each other.

I am not holding my breath on getting things done but I am still hopeful that someday it will get done. So in my own way I am still falling into the belief that maybe some day when Fall turns into Winter we will be ready to cuddle in and ride out the storms.

No comments: