Monday, March 14, 2011

Winter Blahs

I just checked family blogs and noticed none of us have had anything to post in quite awhile. Are we all busy, worn out or waiting for some Spring time weather to brighten our lives? I know I am ready for some sunshine and outdoor time. I am almost overwhelmed with cabin fever. I think if things don't get finished this year I may go mad..mad as in looney tunes.
I had a rough day dealing with Terry's massive prescription mix up and hid my and Winston's pictures and turned Blanche's picture face down. Silly I know but all I could think of was how much of a mess she left for us to clean up. Then I thought what the heck I will just leave it all for my kids to take care of, after all there are 4 of them!!!!
I want my life back. It has been 5 years and I am tired of living in flux. I want to look forward to the beginning of each day and not the end of each day. I want some order in my home and to know where MY things are. Okay enough bitching.
I am fortunate in very many ways. I have great kids and the best grandchildren around. My husband loves me (especially when on his correct meds. LOL) and we have 2 puppies that love us and rely on us. We have a wonderful home to live in and more freedoms than we will ever be able to appreciate. So I am very lucky.
I know the lives of my family are changing and I wish everyone well and much love and happiness in the future, and don't forget how much we love you and want to hear from you and see you all in good times and in not so good times.
Be safe and be happy!

No comments: